2019 CNF CTECH KEP PARADIM REU Application
: Create Your Profile Account :
1. READ THE RESTRICTIONS, BELOW, AND THIS ADVICE PAGE FIRST!
2. Fill in your profile information below to create your application account.
3. Unless otherwise noted, all fields are required.
4. You WILL be able to update this profile information later.
Please Note: There are FOUR PARTS to completing this application!
AFTER CREATING YOUR PROFILE ACCOUNT below, you'll confirm that information. You then must log in and begin to complete the following FOUR STEPS:
1. Fill out the online application (select your research preferences, register your recommenders, etc.)
2. Enter your relevant coursework (you WILL be able to update this information as you go along)
3. Upload your resume
4. Upload your personal essay (completes and submits your application)
Your application is not complete until you take the final fourth step of uploading your essay! That action is what releases your application to the CNF CTECH KEP PARADIM REU Application Coordinator.
REMINDER: RESTRICTIONS AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CNF, KEP & PARADIM REU INTERNS
1] Cornell University students are NOT eligible to apply.
2] If you have already participated in a CNF, CTECH, KEP, NNCI / NNUN / NNIN, or PARADIM REU Program, you are NOT eligible to participate again.
3] You must be a U.S.A. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
4] You must be 18 years of age or older by May 31, 2019.
5] You must be a sophomore NOW or higher (First Year Students are NOT eligible), but you must not be graduating before the end of the program in August 2019.
6] You must have valid health insurance coverage for the summer.
7] You must not have already earned a four-year degree of any kind.
your online application must be submitted by wednesday, february 13, 2019 (5 pm pacific / 8 pm eastern)
your recommender has until wednesday, february 20, 2019 (5 pm pacific / 8 pm eastern) to upload your recommendation letter
All 2019 CNF CTECH KEP PARADIM REU application components must be received
by the final deadline of Thursday, February 21, 2019
Advice & FAQs
Your complete application includes: your profile and application forms (including relevant coursework), your essay and one-page resume, and two required recommendations.